Online Learning Series
Nearly all of our existing learning content is available for virtual delivery, and we’ve created the following new offerings to support you and your organization with current challenges.
I2L Peak Performance Challenge (for individuals or organizations):
The I2L Peak Performance Challenge is a 20-day online program designed to help you overcome overwhelm and burnout and improve your physical, mental and emotional well-being. Learn more here >>
Ensuring Feedback in a Virtual World – A Webinar Series (for organizations):
Many of you are heading into your annual review process, and a lot of performance feedback will be exchanged over the next few months. Feedback often feels hard, and now, in our virtual world, it may feel even harder.
In this four-part, live webinar series, Brian will provide participants with the mindset, skillset and habits they need to make feedback more effective, fun and impactful…especially when it’s delivered virtually!
- An Investing Mindset – How can we shift our mindset to view feedback (and the people we work with) in new ways given this virtual world we now inhabit?
- An Inside-Out Approach (Part 1) – This 4-step, inside-out approach will change the way you see and do feedback conversations.
- An Inside-Out Approach (Part 2) – A follow-on to Part 1, we will dive deeper into the inside-out approach and learn how to empower the performer by making feedback more actionable.
- Feedback Habits – We will explore what new feedback habits will help your new skillset stick and how to leverage technology to improve feedback.
Feedback Podcast Series (for organizations):
We developed this 4-part podcast series based on many years of coaching accountants through the challenges they face in delivering and receiving feedback. Each audio module delivers simple, powerful concepts in bite-sized, digestible pieces over a period of time to maximize the learning. The series focuses on mindset shift (how to view feedback differently), then skillset shift (specific tools and actionable tips):
- Giving and Receiving Feedback: An Investing Mindset
- Receiving Feedback that Propels Your Career
- Giving Feedback: The Inside-Out Approach
- Giving Feedback: Two Keys to Make It Actionable
This podcast package also includes a reference handout summarizing key concepts from the series and guidance on how to best deliver these modules to your people (including suggested timing and sample e-mail language).
For more details on these offerings or other virtual learning on topics not listed here, please contact Brian.