FREE REPLAY – Join Sarah and Brian Kreischer (Managing Partner of Frank, Rimerman + Co) for an AICPA webinar, Creating New Possibilities through a Coaching Culture.
Just imagine what’s possible for your organization when you unlock the latent potential of your people and inspire them to reach new heights!! During this webinar, we will explore how you can create new possibilities for your organization, the people in it and everyone you serve by creating a true coaching culture, including:
- What coaching is (and isn’t!), and how to distinguish it from other developmental methods.
- Why and how coaching is such a powerful tool to generate new solutions for the challenges our profession faces.
- Some ideas for how you can begin to infuse a coaching culture at your organization.
May 11, 2022 – Sarah is hosting a free webinar, Unleash Your Peak Performance, for CPA Academy for Mental Health Awareness Month.
Let’s face it – this profession can feel demanding at times! Many of us focus all our energy on serving those around us – our clients, teams, colleagues, family, and friends – often at the expense of our well-being. Not only is this not sustainable, but it’s also negatively impacting our ability to help those around us.
In order to be a high performer, you must increase your capacity to bring energy and full engagement to the things you value most. Explore how well-being and mindfulness contribute to your performance and leadership capacity and create your peak performance plan!
May 18-19, 2022 – Brian is leading a 1.5 day workshop for CPAmerica’s Next Generation Conference in Nashville, TN.
- Change Your Mindset, Change Your Life (Wed, May 18 8:00-9:40am) – A mindset is how you see the world – and it’s the birthplace of action. By understanding and practicing the growth mindset, you can become more resilient and positive and achieve better results in all aspects of your life. We will explore what the growth mindset is, the scientific evidence behind how it benefits us, and specific ways you can cultivate it – within yourself and your teams.
- Inside Out Feedback (Wed, May 18 10:00-11:40am) – Performance feedback matters. We all need to receive feedback to perform better and grow into our best selves. Yet, traditional feedback methods often feel too hard and don’t create real momentum. In this interactive session, we will share a new mindset to cultivate and a coaching technique to practice. This inside-out approach to feedback will change the way you see and hold feedback conversations so you can make them more focused, continuous, actionable, and most importantly, more collaborative and fun!
- Your Relationship with Time (Wed, May 18 12:50-2:30pm) – Do you spend a lot of energy lamenting about having too much to do in too little time? How does that adversarial outlook affect how stressed you are, how efficient you are, and how you show up for others? In this session, we will examine your relationship with time, how it impacts your daily life and those you lead, and how to make real positive change.
- 2 Simple Time Management Changes to Take Back Your Life (Wed, May 18 2:50-4:30pm) – The Accounting profession is full of conscientious, hard-working people, but at what point does that go too far? At what point are you overcommitted and unable to leave your work to live the rest of your life? This session will explore two extremely common challenges accountants face every single day of their work-lives, and we will provide two very specific strategies to take your life back.
- Intentionally Designed Working Relationships (Thurs, May 19 8:20-10:00am) – In the accounting world, our working relationships really matter. They affect our workload, our stress, our fulfillment, and drive our overall success. Yet, we don’t think about how we can shape them and tailor them to be most effective. In this interactive session, we will ask you lots of questions about what matters to you in your relationships, and we will challenge you to intentionally design your most important working relationships in a way that empowers all parties.
- The Inclusive Leader (Thurs, May 19 10:20am-12:00pm) – By now, most of us understand the importance of embracing diversity in the workplace. Not only are there countless business benefits (e.g., increased creativity, enhanced perspective, improved performance, global impact and more), it’s simply the right thing to do. Yet, we continue to struggle in making meaningful change when it comes to diversity, equity and inclusion. We’ll explore: What does it mean to be an inclusive leader? How can we support others who are different from us? How can we create an environment of true belonging?
June 9, 2022 – Sarah and Brian are co-presenting, Transforming a Broken Leadership Model, at the biggest AICPA & CIMA event of the year, ENGAGE 2022, in Las Vegas, NV. Use code ENG22 to save $100 on your ENGAGE registration!
The authoritarian, ego-based leadership model has long passed its expiration date. A more conscious, evolved form of leadership has been emerging for years, and recent events have shown us that the need for this new form of leadership is urgent. We are at a breaking point….and breaking points signal profound opportunities to create true change.
We will explore what it means to be a more conscious, evolved leader, including:
- What we’re getting wrong when it comes to leadership in accounting
- Human leadership strengths that can transform the workplace
- Practical ways you can tap into your humanity to be a better leader
July 1, 2022 – Brian is hosting a free webinar, Two Simple Time Management Changes to Take Back Your Life, for CPA Academy.
The Accounting profession is full of conscientious and hard-working people, but at what point does that go too far? At what point are you overcommitted and not able to leave your work to do the rest of your life? During this session, we’ll explore two extremely common challenges and provide two strategies to take your life back.
August 25, 2022 – Sarah is kicking off the 2022-2023 Regional CPA Leadership Accelerator Program in Chicago, IL. This full year, multi-faceted leadership program is a collaboration between the CPA societies in the states of Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and South Dakota.
Sarah will lead these emerging leaders through a full day of exploration, discovery and connection during the following interactive sessions:
- An Invitation to Play in the Dimension of Possible – The world is evolving faster than ever. Business models are being disrupted, new services and products are being created, and new markets are emerging every single day. As accountants, we are often tasked with analyzing past data. We conform to rules and standards. We color inside the lines…how can we create new possibilities for ourselves and our profession?
- Exploring Your Dimension of Possible – Learn how to unlock your leadership potential by tapping into your Why, your Vision and what makes you uniquely you. You will share what you’ve uncovered through the pre-work with one another – your Why and your Vision.
- Unleash Your Peak Performance – Let’s face it, this profession can feel demanding at times! Many of us focus all our energy on serving those around us – our clients, teams, colleagues, family and friends – oftentimes at the expense of our own well-being. In order to be a high performer, you must increase your capacity to bring energy and full engagement to the things you value most. Explore how well-being and mindfulness contribute to your performance and leadership capacity, and create your own Personal Peak Performance Plan!
- Empowering Your Future – A hands-on workshop to develop your own Personal Success Plan for the year that will move you closer towards your vision. You’ll be working with a partner today and throughout the rest of the program so that you can challenge and support one another.