December 19, 2019 – Join Brian for a free webinar for CPA Academy, The #1 Thing Holding You Back, from 10-11am CST!
The #1 thing holding you back from whatever it is you want is you…your beliefs.
When you begin noticing your self-limiting beliefs, you can begin replacing them with more empowering beliefs that help you reach more of your potential as a leader. In this webinar we will share four common archetypes in the accounting profession: The Perfectionist, the Busy Bee, the Chief Problem Solver, and the People Pleaser; and uncover the thoughts behind each and explore strategies to deal with their negative impacts on your life.
March 24, 2020 – Join Sarah and Brian Kreischer (Managing Partner of Frank, Rimerman + Co) for a free AICPA webinar, Creating New Possibilities through a Coaching Culture, from 1-2pm CT!
Just imagine what’s possible for your organization when you unlock the latent potential of your people and inspire them to reach new heights!! During this webinar, we will explore how you can create new possibilities for your organization, the people in it and everyone you serve by creating a true coaching culture, including
- What coaching is (and isn’t!), and how to distinguish it from other developmental methods.
- Why and how coaching is such a powerful tool to generate new solutions for the challenges our profession faces.
- Some ideas for how you can begin to infuse a coaching culture at your organization.
June 3-4, 2020 – Brian is leading a 1-day workshop on personal development and presenting on Naked Leadership at CPAmerica’s 2020 Next Generation Conference in Nashville, TN!
- Empowering Intentional Leadership – We will explore what it means to be an intentional leader and how living your life on purpose can create new possibilities for you. Learn how to unlock your leadership potential by tapping into your Why, and what makes you uniquely you. You will uncover strategies for attracting others to your causes in a way that feels inspiring instead of manipulative.
- Crafting Your Vision – It’s easy to lose sight of what matters most of us when we’re just trying to keep up with the day-to-day demands of work and life. We’re so busy, we don’t often pause to think about why we’re doing what we’re doing, or whether if it’s even leading us where we really want to go. In order to create the level of success and fulfillment you’re seeking in your career and life, you first need to define what success means to you. In this fun, hands-on workshop, you’ll begin to craft your personal definition of success and create a vision board to bring it to life! You’ll also walk away with an intentional plan to help you move towards your vision, one day at a time.
- Unleashing Your Peak Performance Potential – Let’s face it – this profession can feel demanding at times! Many of us focus all our energy on serving those around us – our clients, teams, colleagues, family and friends – oftentimes at the expense of our own well-being. In order to be a high performer in any field, you must increase your capacity to bring energy and full engagement to the things you value most. In this workshop, we will explore how well-being and mindfulness contribute to your performance and leadership capacity, and you’ll create your own personal peak performance plan!
- Intentional Influence – Explore the concept of influence and how it furthers your career goals. Learn how to maximize your effectiveness during an influencing opportunity and how your personal presence impacts your influence on others.
- Naked Leadership – Explore how you can inspire others by being a more vulnerable and authentic version of yourself, by considering the following questions:
- What are the costs of inauthenticity?
- How can you increase your self-awareness muscles to be more in tune with what you hide from others?
- How can sharing your vulnerabilities deepen your relationships and move your teams forward?
June 9-11, 2020 – Amber, Brian, Lindsay, Sarah and Susan are all speaking at the EDGE Career Development conference at the biggest AICPA event of the year, ENGAGE 2020, at the ARIA Resort in Las Vegas, NV! We’re also hosting an event for clients and friends that week, so please e-mail Sarah to join us!
- Sarah is presenting Break the Dependence on June 9.
As accountants, we like to be known as the Chief Problem Solver (CPS). But, when it comes to developing our teams, we must stop being the CPS and instead empower our people to become more resourceful on their own. During this fun, interactive session, we will explore how you can empower and influence your team using some professional coaching techniques, instead of finding fault or prescribing solutions.
- Amber is presenting I Dare You to Dream on June 9.
The work of an accountant often lives in the space of concrete reality. Measurable facts, reasonableness, and expertise all feel safer and more valuable than exploring the unknown. Yet, the unknown is the space of pure potential; it is where all possibilities exist.
When we allow ourselves to not know, we can become curious. And in this magical space, we can discover greater value to deliver, new possibilities for overcoming the complex challenges we face, and a moment to slow down and (re)connect to purpose.
- Brian is presenting The #1 Thing Holding You Back on June 10.
The #1 thing holding you back from whatever it is you want is you…your beliefs. When you begin noticing your self-limiting beliefs, you can begin replacing them with more empowering beliefs that help you reach more of your potential as a leader. We will share four common archetypes in the accounting profession – the Perfectionist, the Busy Bee, the Chief Problem Solver, and the People Pleaser – uncover the thoughts behind each and explore strategies to deal with their negative impacts on your life.
- Susan is presenting Overcoming Overwhelm on June 11.
Time is the only asset we have that is not renewable. It is valuable, and at the end of the day, we spent our time on what was most important. We must be intentional in how we use our time, or we will lose it. Many of us are overwhelmed with the magnitude of what we need to accomplish every day. Susan will help you understand how you are currently using your time, evaluate that against what your ideal work day/week looks like, and implement strategies to create the change you desire. You will walk away with tangible action items to address your overwhelm!
July 31, 2020 – Brian will be presenting Disrupting a Broken Feedback Culture at CPAmerica’s 2020 Northeast/Midwest Regional Meeting in Boston, MA!
Deep down, we know feedback matters, yet many accountants get the feedback challenge wrong when it comes to professional development. We will explore how we can change our mindset and methods in a way that makes feedback easier. You will also learn what your organization can do to create a stronger feedback culture for everyone.