An Executive Overview
For an investment of $3,250, you will receive an intensive, three-phase development program that is delivered 100% virtually, so you have the flexibility to participate from wherever you are. You will connect with and be supported by an intimate group of 4-6 individuals from different CPA firms across the country.
Following is an overview of the program. For more details, refer to the Detailed Roadmap below.
Phase 1: Planting the Seeds of Possibility
The first six weeks are all about learning and planning. Through a series of on-demand learning modules, you will learn new ways of thinking, being and doing. You will shift your perspective on how you value the service you are providing, what you really want and how to get it. From this new lens, you will create a vision, goals and plan for business development that honors your uniqueness and produces results.
Phase 1 includes:
- A 1-to-1 coaching session to help you uncover your desired outcomes for the program
- (Optional) 3-way kick-off meeting with a mentor at your organization (someone of your choosing) and your I2L coach so you can share your big picture goals with and request insights and support from your mentor
- 6 modules of on-demand content and exercises (approx. 12-18 hours* to complete) from our coaching team that you can complete at your own pace (refer to the roadmap below for details on each module)
- 2 group coaching sessions to help you uncover and apply what you’re learning through the on-demand content, keep you accountable and create connections with your peers
- A 1-to-1 coaching session to help you finalize your vision and business development plan
*Note: On-demand learning modules are not currently eligible for CPE.
Phase 2: Cultivating New Possibilities
Now it’s time to nurture those seeds you’ve planted to cultivate new possibilities!! Over the next eight weeks, you will try new behaviors, experience successes and setbacks, and modify your plan as you go.
You will receive group coaching every other week to support you on the journey. This intimate group setting accelerates your learning experience, as it allows you to normalize your experience, receive support from others who are going through similar challenges and create accountability for execution.
Phase 3: Living in Possibility
Your journey doesn’t end when the program does. The final two weeks of this program provide you with the space to reflect on all you’ve learned and create a plan for how you will continue the learning and growth beyond the program – so you can live in the Dimension of Possible!
Phase 3 includes:
- 1 module of on-demand content from our coaching team that you can complete at your own pace (refer to the roadmap below for details on each module)
- 1 group coaching session to celebrate your progress and share your plans for continued growth
- (Optional) 3-way close meeting with your mentor and I2L coach so you can share your progress and on-going plans with your mentor